Coronavirus CDC Update
We at Tarrytown Honda have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving developments relating to the Coronavirus. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and staff and we want to let you know the precautions we are taking at this time.
- First, we’re responding to the most updated reports from the CDC and from state and local government agencies. We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning all of our facilities, with particular attention to counter tops, bathroom facilities, door handles, seat arms and all points of common contact.
- We’ve increased signage around our facilities
- We are asking our staff to please stay home if they have a cough, cold or fever of any kind, or if they think that they may have been exposed to the virus.
- We are asking customers, If they have a significant cough, cold and particularly a fever and/or have recently traveled to China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Italy, or Iran, or they have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Coronavirus, please contact their primary care physician or contact their local emergency room (if they do not have a primary care physician) for evaluation.
At Tarrytown Honda, we are committed to keeping our facilities as clean and sanitary as possible.
Some helpful reminders for all of us:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly and always before eating or drinking. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of it in the trash immediately.
- If you have cold and flu symptoms, or are not feeling well, please stay home.
We are dedicated to providing a safe space for you and your family and we will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.